Friends Series / Season 1 Episode 1 :: Quotes


Joey: Come on, you're single. Have some hormones.
Ross: See, but I don't want to be single, okay? I just want to be married again.
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!


Rachel: Daddy, I just...|I can't marry him.
Rachel: I'm sorry.
Rachel: I just don't love him.
Rachel: Well, it matters to me!

Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision.
Rachel: Well, maybe I don't need your money.
Rachel: Wait! Wait! I said maybe!


Ross: Joey and Chandler are|helping me with my furniture.
Chandler:Yes we're very excited about it.
Rachel: Thanks. But I'm just gonna hang out here. It's been a long day.
Ross: Okay. Sure.
Joey: Pheebs, wanna help?
Phoebe: I wish I could, but I don't want to.


Phoebe's Song:
Love is sweet as summer showers,
Love is a wondrous work of art,
But your love oh your love, your love...
Is like a giant pigeon...crapping on my heart.
La-la-la-la-la- (some guy gives her some change and to that guy she says) Thank you.
La-la-la-la...ohhh!
Phoebe's Songs


Rachel: Isn't this amazing?
Rachel: I have never made coffee before in my life.
Chandler: That is amazing.
Joey: Congratulations.
Rachel: I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.
Chandler: I think it's, "If I can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do."


Chandler: I've got to get to work. If I don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Friends :: Season 1 Episode 1 :: s1e1 s01e01 s1e01 s01e1

1 comment:

azzuri said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. You've got a very creative one here yourself!

cheers...